We exist to grow healthy children, parents, and the relationship between them.
We value compassion, dedication, discipline, excellence, honesty, respect and safety.
We envision a Northwest Florida where all children receive world class early education and care thereby being fully prepared to learn upon entering kindergarten. This will become reality because of a committed team of children, parents, volunteers, and professionals.
We will be on-purpose when we flawlessly execute the following mission directives:
- Responsibly administer federal, state, and local funds;
- Cultivate sound staff development and growth;
- Create teaching opportunities for dedicated early childhood educators;
- Encourage, teach, and strengthen economic self-sufficiency for families through access to community services and resources;
- Ensure the success of both comprehensive school readiness and voluntary prekindergarten programs; and
- Deliver and measure performance-based results related to our purpose, values, vision and mission, in accordance with Florida Statutes and the Florida Office of Early Learning.
It is against Coalition policy for an officer or employee to discriminate or take adverse action against another individual who provides information to authorities about actions they reasonably believe to represent misconduct.