We exist to grow healthy children, parents, and the relationship between them.
We value compassion, dedication, discipline, excellence, honesty, respect and safety.
We envision a Northwest Florida where all children receive world class early education and care thereby being fully prepared to learn upon entering kindergarten. This will become reality because of a committed team of children, parents, volunteers, and professionals.
We will be on-purpose when we flawlessly execute the following mission directives:
- Responsibly administer federal, state, and local funds;
- Cultivate sound staff development and growth;
- Create teaching opportunities for dedicated early childhood educators;
- Encourage, teach, and strengthen economic self-sufficiency for families through access to community services and resources;
- Ensure the success of both comprehensive school readiness and voluntary prekindergarten programs; and
- Deliver and measure performance-based results related to our purpose, values, vision and mission, in accordance with Florida Statutes and the Florida Office of Early Learning.